Again, we surveyed over 400 children and 600 parents about their social media behaviour and usage. We have compared this current data with our study from 2019 and can identify important trends for you.
In this study you will find the answers to the following questions amongst others:
- Which social media channels do children and parents use?
- How much time do children and parents spend with these channels?
- How often do children and parents use the different services?
- Are the social media channels used passively or actively by children?
- How high is the acceptance of parents with regard to safety?
- ... and much more.
If you are interested in this study or in individual results, please contact André Schulz.